CTE full form is Central Teacher Eligibility Test If you want to become a teacher and get a government job, then you must know about the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET).
CTET full form or EXAM details
We tell you a little bit about CTE in detail. Before or before 2011, teachers who taught to teach from class 1 to 8 to teach And their admission are based on the direct merit list, 10th, 12th, and graduate B.A. Whatever you have done in You were appointed on the basis of their merit.
CTET full form exam
But after 2011, the government implemented a new rule and they made the rule To teach children, and to become a teacher you have to take a test Because the old rule doesn’t have that much education and knowledge to teach students then have CET If you pass that test. Then you will be considered worthy of becoming a teacher or you will be able to prepare to become a teacher.
CTET exams Pattern
- CBSE conducts CTET examinations which are usually conducted twice a year. between the months of February and September. And to pass this test one has to get at least 60% marks.
- CET is Government Teacher Eligibility Test and this test is done separately conducted by the state government. And the central government. If you want to become a teacher in your own state. So you have to give the test done by the state government for your state and if you give the test under the government of India, then you can do the job of a teacher in any state across India. Or you can have a posting in any city
CTET Admission Process
So even after that, when you give a test. And pass the test. you are appointed to the post of the teacher only on the basis of the merit list of this test. It is seen how many posts are currently empty in schools. Only then you are appointed on the basis of your merit list.
CTET Eligibility and required criteria
- Age Range
Applicants must have a minimum age of 18 years to take the CTET exam.
- Eligibility for Class I-V teacher
1.Candidates who wish to become a 1-5th teacher by giving state exam should have a minimum of 50% in Senior Secondary or any course and must have passed or passed in the final year of 2 years diploma in the preliminary examination.
3. OR Candidates should have minimum 45% in Senior Secondary or any course. According to NCTE, Regulations 2002, a 2-year diploma in Elementary Education or its final year should be held or passed.
4. OR Candidates should have a minimum of 50% in Senior Secondary and must have passed or passed in the final year of 4-year B.El.D. Graduation.
5. OR Candidates should have minimum 50% in Senior Secondary and with 2 years Diploma (Special Education) or in its final year.
6. Or the candidate should be a graduate or should have 2 years diploma in any authentic education. Those in the final year can also fill the form for this.
- Eligibility for Class VI-VIII Teacher
Now we will talk about the qualification required for the teacher of class VI-VIII, you can read the complete information below in detail.
1) Those candidates who want to become a teacher (teacher) of CTET Exam VI-VIII, must be a graduate and must have done a 2-year diploma course in Preliminary Examination. Also, the final year forms can be filled.
2) Or the candidate must have a minimum of 50% marks in graduation and must have completed one year B.Ed. And yes, final year ones can also fill the form.
3) OR Candidates should have minimum 45% marks in graduation and must have done 1 year B.Ed course as per NCTE regulation. Those who are in the final year can also fill the form.
4) OR Candidates should have at least 50% in Senior Secondary and 4 years graduation with B.L.Ed. Those in the final year can also fill the form.
5) OR Candidates should have at least 50% marks in Senior Secondary and must have graduated in 4 years B.Ed./B.Sc.Ed or B.Ad / B.Sc.Ed or should be in the final year.
6) OR Candidates should have minimum of 50% marks in graduation and must have done 1 year B.Ed (Special Education) or in the final year.
Reservation in CTET
On the other hand, if we talk about reservations, then the candidate who comes from reserved categories like SC / ST and OBC will be given a 5% discount.
CTET exam Important dates 2020
CTET exam fees