GATE 2021 Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering is conducted annually exam will be conducted by 7 IITs and Delhi (Indian Institute of Technology, (GATE) is a National Level Entrance Test for admission to M.E./M.Tech & Ph.D. Programs at IITs, etc
Delhi (GATE) is offering the required qualification in M.Tech admissions into government and private colleges GATE is a national level entrance examination and roughly 9.5 lakh candidates register for every year
GATE 2021 Eligibility
candidates are advised to check them before filling out the application form.
Age Limit: no age limit for GATE 2021.
Academic Qualification: No minimum pass percentage has been specified by the authorities for GATE 2021
- BTech./ B.E./B.Pharm. B.Sc./Diploma in Engineering and Bachelor’s degree covers in Engineering or Technology Currently in the final year or already completed 2020 Qualification NOT later than.
- Bachelor of Architecture. (5 years course) Architecture (4 years course)/Planning )and also who is in the final year of such programs.
- B.S.Bachelor’s degree holders of Four-year program in Science (B.S.) B.Sc. (Research) and those who are in the final year of such programs.
- B Pharm. D pharm. (after 10+2)Currently in the 4th/5th/6th year or those are already completed.
- MBBS Degree holders and hose who are in the 7th/8th/9th semester of such programs that are already completed.
- M. Sc./M.A./MCA in any branch of Science Statistics /Mathematics and Computer Applications Qualified or is in the final year 2020 Qualification NOT later than.
- .M.E./ M.Tech. Post-BSc or Dual Degree (after Diploma or 10+2) and Master’s degree programs in Engineering/Technology (4 years program) Qualified or is in the final year 2022 Qualification NOT later than
- Candidates with qualifications acquired through exams conducted by UPSC/AICTE/MHRD as Professional Society Exams (equiv. to BE / BTech / BArch)also completed Section A of AMIE or equivalent of such professional courses are also eligible
exam pattern The GATE Exam centers are spread in different cities across India, as well as, in six out of India Addis Ababa (Ethiopia), Colombo (Sri Lanka), Dhaka (Bangladesh), Dubai (UAE), Kathmandu (Nepal), Singapore Exam a Computer Based Test (CBT).
The exam will be for 3 hours duration and they consist of 65 questions for a total of 100 marks. Time duration (3-hours),
Important updadates for GATE 2021
- GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS) Website Opens: 3rd September 20120
- Closing Date for Submission of (Online) Application26th September 20120 Extended Closing Date for Submission of (Online) Application (through Website): 01st October 20120
- Admit Card will be available January 2021 Online Application Portal (for printing):
Date of GATE 2021 Exam:
- 1st February 2021(Saturday)
- 08th February 2021(Saturday)
- 09th February 2021(Sunday)
More updates are coming soon..