for cat exam eligibility is a cat common admission test it is National Level Exam for India top MBA institutes and gateway to 20 IIMs and over 1200 Business colleges in India Every year 2 lakh people appear. In cat 20119 it was organized on 24 November, in 2019 was organized by IIM India. cat exam full form is a Common admission test throughout India this year in November Cat examination is held. for cat exam eligibility will be given in the upcoming July month.
via this article, we will discuss everything cat exam for what you need to understand about CAT 2020 exam, about like eligibility criteria, exam pattern, exam dates, results, admit card, exam center, and also top cat or top MBA college and CAT syllabus
for cat exam eligibility Norms
A new update is initiated by the IIm India. That includes New eligibility criteria for the year 2020. Candidates should fill the form according to the latest updates and carefully fill the form. Candidates should check the new eligibility criteria and consider the following before filling the form registration-
- The candidate must pass a graduate degree with a minimum of 50% qualification as an aggregate CGPA or equivalent 5 percent for SC, ST and PWD/DA category) from any recognized board or university
- students have completed a professional degree a CA / ICWA / CS degree with a minimum of 50% aggregate qualifications are also eligible to apply.
- There is no limit to a minimum and maximum age and there is no restriction for multiple attempts on the CAT exam.
- For the General category, the minimum marks required are 50% and for SC / ST / PWD, the minimum marks required are 45%
- For more information, read the CAT Exam Eligibility Criteria.
CAT Exam 2021: Important Dates
- IIM to announced CAT Official Notification Release Fourth week of July 2020
- CAT Application Date and Exam registrations start on the first week of August 2020 Online registrations open on cat official website
- Registrations end the Fourth week of September 2020
- CAT 2020 Form Correction from September 27 to September 30, 2020
- Admit card release October 24, 2020, to November 25, 2020
- CAT 2020 Exam Date November 25, 2020
- CAT Result Date January 2021
CAT Exam Pattern 2021
CAT EXAM 2021 is a computer-based examination total of 100 questions. CAT EXAM question paper is divided into three There will be a total of three sections i.e. VARC, DILR, and QA. The types of questions will be MCQ as well as Non-MCQ questions. Given below will be the three CAT 2020 sections comprising sectional duration and marks to be allotted-for cat exam eligibility
|Duration of exam||60 minutes per section (Total 180 minutes)|
|Number of sections||Three Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension (VARC) No. of Questions 34 Total Marks100Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning (DILR) No. of Questions 32 Total Marks 96Quantitative Aptitude (QA) No. of Questions 34Total Marks 102|
|Language of Question Paper||English|
|Type of Questions||MCQs and Non-MCQs|
|Marking Scheme||3 marks for each right questionNegative marking of 1/3 (-1) for each wrong MCQNo negative marking for wrong non-MCQ|
CAT 2020 Syllabus
- Verbal ability and reading comprehension
- Data interpretation and logical reasoning
- Quantitative Ability (QA)
The CAT 2020 cut OF
The CAT 2020 cut marks refer to the minimum or percentage marks that every candidate must ensure. Only those candidates who qualify for the CAT EXAM 2020 cut will be called into the new round of selection process by IIM and other participating 2020 institutions. Factors affecting CAT 2020 cut will be:
- Number of candidates taking the exam
- CAT 2020 difficulty level
- Seat Availability
- Classification of IIMs and other institutions
CAT 2020 Selection Process
IIM and other participating CAT EXAM 2020 management institutes will carry out the CAT 2020 selection process in two phases. The first step is to take the entrance exam, ie CAT 2020. Candidates who qualify for CAT 2020 will be called for the second phase. After the release of CAT 2020 limit, eligible candidates will be called for Group Discussion (GD), Written Aptitude Test (WAT) and Personal Interview Round (PI). The final selection table will be released on the basis of scores obtained by the candidates.
India top MBA college for cat exam eligibility